In case you were wondering, no, I haven't "quit" blogging!  I'm still here!  See me?!  It's been very challenging to post anything lately because LIFE has taken over! I successfully (barely) registered Kathryn for Kindergarten last Tuesday!  I can't remember much of Wednesday through Saturday though.  Bill's grandfather has been in and out of the hospital several times over the past 6 weeks and it's been difficult for all members of the family.  Just when we think he's well, he falls ill again.  Thankfully, Bill has had the time to help pick up the slack.  He spent all week laying new flooring in his grandmother's kitchen and dining room.  He's also been helping his aunt with some work around her house.  All of which means that I have been spending LOTS of time alone with ALL 3 kids! I'm extremely thankful, it's just that one day I was actually shaking from nervousness from all the squealing and screaming the kids were doing! THAT'S NOT NORMAL!  I've just reread this passage and I have to say, please forgive me for my extra bad grammar and composition. I am beyond sleep deprived!  Anyway, there are many changes going on which I will post about soon.  I just thought I would let the 2 people who actually read this know that I'm still alive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment