Well, I've done it.  I've jumped on the Blog Bandwagon. Okay, so not really. I started a blog 5 years ago this month and after a year and 15-20 posts later I gave it up (read: failed to maintain).  Now, I can't remember the username nor the password to get into it!  I will put a link to it on this blog so you can read about when Kathryn and Alex were little and Kerri wasn't even a twinkle in my eye! I think my previous blog sets the tone for my "new" blog so I hope all 2 of you who even read this will check it out!

Anyway, there are several purposes for this blog. The first would be because I like to hear myself talk, but the sad reality is if I started talking to myself out loud, then I might be put into an insane asylum, so typing to see my thoughts on "paper" will just have to suffice! Next, I would like the blog to be the place where I share all the cute and hideous things my children say and do! I would feel that I need a platform for my ceaseless and never-ending opinions and Facebook just 'aint cutting it anymore!

As always, feel free to correct any grammarical errors you may find!

Until next time,
~Kristi~

0 comments:

Post a Comment