On August 25, 2011, my life will be permanently changed....again. My beautiful first born daughter, Kathryn, will start...*SOB*....Kindergarten! I have begun the registration process and have to turn it in on March 22nd. I have so many mixed emotions about this new journey in my life! I am excited for her as she really wants to go to school.  I am excited for the many things that she will be able to learn (that I wasn't able to take the time to teach her with having Kerri to tend to)! I am excited at the prospect of getting one on one time with Kerri! I am sad to be losing my back rubber and snuggle muffin! I am nervous about not being able to watch over her every minute of the day. And I am both relieved and irritated that Kindergarten is going to be 1/2 day which really means only 2 hours and 45 mins at school!  This is REALLY going to put a cramp on my daily schedule! We don't get to choose AM (9a-11:45a) or PM (1p-3:55p), but I'm pretty sure from what I've seen at the bus stop, our neighborhood is on the AM Kindergarten schedule.  If this is true, it will actually work out with my work out schedule!  YAY! Now to factor in dance/gymnastics! With her only going 1/2 a day that will mean I still get to have my back rubbed and be snuggled with! AWESOME! ;)

Anyway, another one will bite the dust this fall and that will leave me a few hours a day to spend with my last baby! Actually, it won't if I'll be driving to the gym, working out, and driving back from the gym (they only have child care from 9a-12p and 5p-8p which is when we do dinner/baths)...that will eat up all of my "alone" time with Kerri.  Something's gotta give here people!

Have I mentioned I HATE change?  Typical Aquarius!

~K~

0 comments:

Post a Comment